Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Qwitter: Checking your unfollowers on twitter.

Have you ever wondered if someone followed you on twitter only so you would follow them back and then left you as soon as you did?  I know I have thought that very thing happened to me a few times.  Now you can tell who is actually doing that.

You can use Qwitter. Qwitter is the FREE add-on that tells you exactly who left you in any given week.

Just go to this website http://useqwitter.com/ and sign up using your twitter username and email.  Just make sure you confirm your email account, and you will be sent a weekly update of those unfollowers you always wondered about.

I personally like the idea of knowing who is real and who is not.  What about you?  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Also, here is a relevant video ; ).

No comments:

Post a Comment